Dear Potential Students and Parents for the 2024-25 School Year:
We are delighted to see your interest in The Lighthouse Schools.
Below is a step-by-step guide for the enrollment process:
- Submit the online application form.
- After you have submitted the initial application, the school will contact you to schedule an appointment to conduct an interview and administer an admissions test. You’ll be asked to submit a copy of your government-issued ID, personal statement, as well as your student’s report cards issued for the current and previous year for this appointment. You are strongly encouraged to include any relevant, recent documentation by including a list of the honors, abilities, and achievements, if applicable. You can also provide photocopies of medals/awards or other artifacts that support your application. Personal statement should be 1-2 pages, double-spaced, and in 12 pt font. It should include the following information: (i) A personal introduction, (ii) Why are you interested in studying at The Lighthouse Schools, (iii) Personal and professional aspirations, and (iv)Any additional information deemed relevant to the admissions process
- Once the submitted documents and test scores have been reviewed, the school will mail out the official decision letter to families. Once the letter has been received, you will be asked to submit the following:
- Registration Package
- Relevant fees
- Birth Certificate or an equivalent document
- Immunization Records
- Behavior & attendance records, if applicable
- Release of records form
- Tuition and Fees agreement form
- Academic Records: Most recent report card, cumulative academic transcript, and standardized test scores (ITBS, MAP, AP, SAT, ACT) that showcase their educational progress, and achievements.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letters of recommendation from a teacher, mentor, or any community member who can attest to your child’s character, work ethic, social & behavioral interactions, and growth potential. Please note that we must receive at least one letter of recommendation to process the application and letters must be from individuals not a member of your family.
- Extracurricular Summary: A list of volunteer works, sports/athletics, or any community service including dates of engagements and positions held, with a few sentences- summary of activities performed.
Thank you again for considering The Lighthouse Schools for your child’s educational journey. We are committed to providing a nurturing and enriching environment where students flourish and look forward to welcoming your child into our vibrant academic community! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.